POOP!
Not for the faint-hearted.
Ok, so I was visiting with my friend, Laura, on Friday. She was holding her sleeping daughter (8 months), while her older daughter (almost age 4) was upstairs playing with Kyle. That's mine. He's 4. Drew is also mine and he's a year and a half. They were all up in Kyle and Drew's room messing around when I hear Kyle hollering.
"MOMMMMY......ewww....Mommy! There's poop up here on the floor!"
Great.
I hope it's just cat puke. His hairballs look like poop sometimes.
I holler back as I'm walking into my room to get stuff to clean it up with.
"Is it Drew's?"
"YES! It's from his dipey!"
Ok, GROSS. I grab a clean dipey, wipes, and try to look for a bag for the dipey. You know those orange bags from the Dollar Tree? They're in the baby section.
Anyway. I walk up the stairs, and I see Drew booking it from his room to Kyle's room almost like he's chasing Kyle and Julia. With his dipey off and it's like he's swinging it in glee and chasing the Big Kids.
At least the poop is smushed in and it's not getting all over. (Thank You, GOD!)
I change Drew, and notice that he's chewing on something. YES! It was poop! He was eating the freaking nasty GREEN poop. Talk about foul. After hunting around his room for poop on the floor and not finding it, I surmise that Drew has eaten that poop and it's no longer around. How gross to have to brush your baby's teeth because he's munching on poop! And then he drools on me. POOPY DROOL FROM DREW!
Thankfully, there didn't appear to be much that he'd ingested and he hasn't been sick.
I wonder if there's a market for a new snack called "Poop Munchies." Hmmmm....I can see a Saturday Night Live skit of it now....
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was just so nasty. I was wondering if he got the idea of eating it from his dad. Uncle Joe told of a time when Jim did it too!
Post a Comment