Monday, October 15, 2007

I *should* be in bed right now....Dreaming more crazy dreams like last night. Man, some were nightmarish. Like being forced to return to "elementary school" as an adult, but yet, being a high schooler. And I forgot to wear my wedding ring to prove that I was an adult.

It seems like I have more to say, but all I can do is sit here and sneeze. And blow my nose to prevent the sneezing.

Oh yeah, we're a bit closer to buying a new computer. Jim and I "built" one last night on dell.com, and I printed out the info. Now the next step is to do more shopping. And those that know me, know how much I love shopping. Actually, I don't mind it if I'm not shopping for clothes for me. That sucks.
I don't know that we'll be getting a little dvd player, but we're shooting for a new desktop. I'd like a lap top, too, but I'm not sure that's in the budget for now.

One last thing before shutting down. I don't know how to add anyone as a friend, or subscribe to other blogs through here. Any hints? Everytime a friend or an acquantaince has a blogger blog, then I have to save it to my favorites, and then I can only check it when I'm at home.

No comments: